Important Notification - Implementing  “Two-Factor Authentication"

Please be informed as per our internal policy we have strengthened the security of your account by introducing  “Two-Factor Authentication” starting from , 27th February 2019 to prevent/limit misuse of the messaging services extended to you. The objective is to ensure that only authorized users can access the interface.

Once OTP Generate its working for 7 Days.

As per “Two-Factor Authentication”, you login to the GUI, you will be prompted to enter an OTP code that is sent to your registered contact details at your account level (Mobile Number and Email Id both).This feature has been rolled out to all of our customers base using GUI services .

Need your cooperation in updating your account with Email Id and Mobile Number on which you would want to receive the OTP at the earliest .

Important Points you should be aware of: OTP authentication (Two Factor Authentication) to gain GUI Access.

1. After entering correct username and password customer will land on OTP generation page, OTP will be sent over Email and SMS to registered mobile number and email id only.
  2. Authenticated GUI IP’s will expire every 7th day, post which you will have to again go through the 2 factor authentication. 

Few FAQs for your perusal .

1)How does this feature affect my existing Lounge (GUI) account?

The next time you login to your account, you would be prompted to enter a OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number and email address linked to your account. Please note that we will prompt you to enter a OTP once in 7 days or when we suspect a unusual behavior of accessing your account.

2) I am not receiving OTP, what should I do ? (due to incorrect contact details or any other reason)

Please contact your account administrator for the assistance to login to your account or to facilitate to update your contact details.

3)Should I do anything to ensure that I am ready for this security upgrade?

If your mobile number and email id is not updated, then please update them as soon as your receive this communication.

4)Will this affect accounts that have been created by me?

Yes, this feature will affect accounts created by you. Incase your sub-accounts are unable to access their account they may reach you.

5)Will I know if my sub-accounts are unable to access their account?

Yes, we have a feature enabled to notify you when your sub-account is enters three incorrect OTP while logging-in.

6)Are you going to enable IP authentication to my API Accounts?

Yes, we will proactively start reaching out to you to get IP details so that all your accounts can be configured with an IP address from which you could submit requests on our APIs.

7)How does this affect my New Accounts? 

All new accounts will now have to whitelist IP address for API Access or use OTP to access the GUI products.

We solicit your kind cooperation and understanding.

Login or Signup to post a comment